Medicut Pro Series Femtosecond Laser
Worlds most Compact, Precision Medical Tube Cutter. Learn more about Configuration options below...
Designed for Medical Manufacturers
Medicut PRO Series Femtosecond Laser Workstations
The Alpine Laser Medicut PRO Series Femtosecond Laser Workstation combines the precision of femtosecond laser processing with our high performing, modular platform for tube cutting. The end result is a system featuring High Precision, High Speed, Configurable standard options on a highly modular base platform. All integrated into an ultra compact footprint of less than 48 inches wide.
Flexible Enough for Development, Robust enough for Production Environments
Our extensive experience as hands-on end-users and developers of ultra-precision medical manufacturing equipment has given us a deep understanding of the intricate requirements of these systems. With decades of experience and close collaborations with major Medical OEMs and startups, we have gained comprehensive knowledge covering a wide range of medical manufacturer's needs, from prototyping to high-volume production
Full CDRH & Safety Compliance
Non-thermal HAZ free cuts
Modular Tooling & Fast Part Change-over
Designed for Ease of Use, Service and Scalability
Our design sets a new standard for ease of use, serviceability, and scalability. User-friendliness was a key focus during the design process, resulting in reduced learning curves and enhanced efficiency. Moreover, serviceability was given paramount importance, leading to the incorporation of easily accessible components and a streamlined maintenance process. Additionally, our design is highly scalable, facilitating smooth expansion and catering to businesses of all sizes.
Engineered for Flexibilty
Maintenence & Service
• Custom side-access sliding Electrical Cabinet allows back-to-back operation, without need to ever service or access rear side of the machine.
• Electronic and Controls systems designed to reduce complexity in terms of maintenance and replacement. Ability to change or replace discrete components without need for rewiring or incurring significant cost and downtime.
• Optional Secure Remote Access Gateway for full remote support and sofware upgades
• Hardware and tooling designed for long-term, high-volume manufacturing
• Robust enough for high-volume manufacturing, flexible enough for prototyping
Medicut Pro Standard Features
Below are a few of the features offered standard on all Medicut Pro Series Fiber Laser Workstations
Femtosecond Laser Features
Kerf Widths down to 0.0004"
Advanced Motion Control
• Control architecture allows for ultra-high speed synchronization
• Enables unparalleled cut speed, precision and accuracy
Full Modular Tooling Array
• All tooling hardware built with 3-5axis of fine adjust with locking
• Part and Tooling change-overs in as little as 2-3 min
• Precision Regrip Module, m-code controlled regrip to less than 0.0005" positional error
High-speed Dynamic Profiling
• Allow for moving through intricate and sharp geometry quickly
• Rotary options for peak velocities up to 3,000 RPM
Compare our Standard Motion Packages
Please contact an Alpine Laser Representative if you have additional questions or would like to review additional hardware specifications
Medicut Pro Optional Features
Below is a non-comprehensive list, featuring a few options that available for quoting by request